PetSmart is a well-known American retail chain which deals in various categories of pet supplies, pet food, and pet products. PetSmart also operates veterinary clinics in several parts of the United States where pets can be taken for receiving treatments and vaccines.
Check the tables below to see the vet prices at PetSmart.
|Office visit||Office visit (add additional pet)|
|Distemper Parvo DAPP||$34.11|
|H3N2 and H3N8 influenza||$46.19|
|Professional dental cleaning||$311.95|
|Neuter package (over 6 months)||$416.95|
|Neuter package (under 6 months)||$357.95|
|Spay package (over 6 months / over 50 pounds)||$503.95|
|Spay package (over 6 months / under 50 pounds)||$439.95|
|Spay package (under 6 months)||$381.95|
|End of life services||$124.95|
Does PetSmart provide veterinary services?
PetSmart’s pet care experts offer preventive pet health care and veterinary services to keep your furry friend healthy. Combining years of expertise with convenient locations and flexible scheduling, their trained professionals provide wellness plans for dogs, cats, and more. Every life deserves a happy ending; you can find it at PetSmart!
Simply bring your pet to any PetSmart store location or visit us online and schedule an appointment today!
Typical services that can be found at PetSmart include:
- Veterinary Services. Along with preventive pet health care, we offer veterinary surgery, pet dentistry & other vital services.
- Grooming. The right grooming techniques can help keep pets happy and healthy, while the selection of grooming supplies will keep your home looking great.
- Pet Supplies. From dog food to cat litter, from leashes to collars, find everything you need for your pet’s daily care in a wide variety of products.
- Pet Sitting & Boarding. With a dedicated team of caring associates, you can have peace of mind knowing that your pets are in good hands when you’re away from home or on a business trip.
- Dog Training & Obedience Classes. Help your pup learn the basics or teach them a new trick at the store’s dog training classes.
Is Banfield separate from PetSmart?
PetSmart does not own Banfield or operate any of its clinics. Instead, Banfield operates independently as its own business entity, although it does provide services through the PetSmart stores.
PetSmart has partnered with Banfield for decades to provide in-store veterinary care. Banfield operates more than 800 clinics inside PetSmart locations, with Banfield-run clinics located in about 1,600 PetSmart stores.
So why are Banfield clinic prices so much higher than at other veterinary providers? The answer lies in the quality of service that you receive from Banfield veterinarians.
Banfield veterinarians undergo more than 1,000 hours of additional training beyond what traditional veterinarians receive. This additional education and experience help them provide timely and accurate diagnoses for pets with serious illnesses or injuries.
Additionally, the Banfield clinics offer comprehensive care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When your pet needs to be seen immediately, you don’t have to wait until regular business hours or take time off work to visit an emergency veterinarian.
Can you walk into Banfield?
While they always recommend calling ahead to make an appointment, you can walk in at any of their vet clinic locations. If you need immediate assistance to help your pet, please come in right away.
Petsmart vet appointment
Petsmart stores do not have in-room appointment options.
A phone call with your vet will ensure that your pet is up-to-date on vaccinations and other medical care that might be needed.
In case of a life-threatening emergency, please call your local emergency hospital for help. Petsmart does not offer a 24-hour emergency hospital.
- Phone number: 877-656-7146
- Appointment: https://www.banfield.com/visit-information/schedule-appointment/